Here at MOOSH we are continually responding to address the constantly changing circumstances related to COVID-19. Our priority is the safety and well-being of the children in our care, our educators and all stakeholders. We are closely following government updates to ensure that we are taking the necessary actions required, whilst continuing to provide the high quality service of before and after school care and vacation care.
Below is what we are doing to keep your children healthy:
- – We’ve embedded more handwashing and hygiene procedures and provided additional training to our educators and children.
- – We’re educating our children about germs and how to stay hygienic especially following correct sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- – We’re enforcing our exclusion procedures under our Dealing with Infectious Diseases policy for educators and children who are unwell with flu-like symptoms.
How you can support our MOOSH community:
- – As per our normal exclusion procedures, we ask that you keep children at home if they show any flu-like symptoms until these have cleared.
- – Please use the hand cleaning stations available on entry and exit to the MOOSH centre, and reinforce effective handwashing habits at home.
- – Please ensure your child has a clearly named water bottle from home each day they attend MOOSH (as per the MVPS school request).